Linggo, Enero 22, 2012

REVIEW : Saizen "DAISO" Charcoal Natural Pack Masque/Mask ♥

hello everyone . finally , this is what i promised in my last haul video .
a review about this product :)

here is the back of the masque ( bottle ) ..

as you can see , i can't read what is written by here .
co'z it is written in japanese ?
or korean ? maybee ..


it is produced by DAISO JAPAN :)

so here is my pictures using this product . :)

i just used it on my nose , since this part is where i have some whiteheads ,
and blackheads , which i really2x want to remove .


►PROS♥
-really cheap (85php)
-totally worked
-really removes some white/blackheads
-affordable

►CONS♥
-limited branches of a shop where you can ONLY buy this product
-always out of stock (because i know , it is famous !)
-smells like .. IDN . :] but it does'nt bother me anayways !


me and my fave masque :)
i hope it helps! ♥


-xoxo.eiram :]

1 komento: