Sabado, Enero 7, 2012

FASHiON21 concealer/foundation stick review :)

hi girls . after a long time of not posting a blog , now i finlly update it !
so here is my review about this FASHION21 concealer/foundation stick in ALMOND .
i pick this shade , because , i think it's really suits in my skintone .
and YAY ! it is really blends in my natural skin color ^^ , .

so here is the picture of this cocnealer/foundation :)


*pros*
-creamy
-it's suits on my skintone
-really affordable for around 165.75php
-available in any local store
-can hide undereye circles/blemishes

*cons*
-makes me look cakey after applying a couple of hours
-it's HELLA! creasing
-if you blend to much , it does'nt covers anything :(

will i repurchase ?
ah , uhmm . NO for this time .
it's really makes my face cakey , specially in undereye area .
:))

TY . :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento