Lunes, Abril 2, 2012

GEO CONTACTLENSES :]

Hi ladies ! It's a very longtime since I've posted a blog here in my account .
I guess , It's time for me to go back in youtube life and blogging again .

Well , this is just an update to me .
I stopped doing or making a videos for about months ? I guess so .
Because , I was really busy in my school , and ofcourse to my daughter .
I hope you guys understand my hard schedule . :)

BTW , I want to show to you the new pari of lenses that I got to my friend earlier .
I actually not pay it . You know why ?
Because , I done her makeup yesterday for a dance contest that she joined .
And this lenses is the exchange !
"Exchage?" duh . Whatever . :P sorry for my bad Englisssh . :l
Ahahah !

So here is the lenses that I got . ♥

It is a GEO HC-106 :)
It comes with a paper instructions , lenscase and cute pink plastic pouch :]
Random Shots


I don't yet tried this one .
Im going to wear it tomorrow , and I will do a review about this lenses .
I Love brown colored contactlenses .
Im a huge fan of BROWNS ! :)

Me after camwhoring with lenscase :]
Please do not mind my BARE FACE .
That's why , I just closed my eyes .
Ahaha ! LOL .
Kindly stick around for more updatesss .
I'am pretty excited to go back in YOUTUBE :]


•♥xoxo.EiRAM♥•
 


3 komento:

  1. we came to know that Geo Contact Lenses are another type of lens. but please provide some other information regarding Geo Contact Lenses.

    TumugonBurahin